Eastern Writers Guild
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Welcome to the Eastern Exposure submission page!
- The Eastern Writers Guild welcomes submissions from Eastern Connecticut State University students for the 2018 issue of Eastern Exposure between May 1 and May 31 and October 1 and November 21, 2017
- All submissions must be made via the Submittable online submission program. (No email submissions will be accepted.) To submit, click on one of the links below.
- Competition is fierce, so please submit only your absolute best work, which must be previously unpublished.
- Make sure that your submissions are meticulously proofread and copy edited. Any submission with many grammar, spelling, and/or punctuation errors will be automatically rejected.
- You may submit up to three poems (10 pages total); a short story, creative non-fiction essay, script, play, or hybrid piece no longer than 10 double-spaced pages; or any combination of works in various genres that totals more than 10 pages.
- Collaborations are accepted. However, all authors must be acknowledged when the work is submitted.
- All work must be original and written exclusively by the author(s).
- You can expect a response to your submission by early in the Spring 2018 semester. Editors do not read submissions between semesters, so please be patient.