Creative Writing Club
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Welcome to the Eastern Exposure submission page!
- We welcome submissions from Eastern Connecticut State University students for the 2019 issue of Eastern Exposure between April 30 and May 30 and October 1 and November 20, 2018
- All submissions must be made via the Submittable online submission program. (No email submissions will be accepted.) To submit, click on one of the links below.
- Competition is fierce, so please submit only your absolute best work, which must be previously unpublished.
- Make sure that your submissions are meticulously proofread and copy edited. Any submission with many grammar, spelling, and/or punctuation errors will be automatically rejected.
- You may submit up to three poems (10 pages total); a short story, creative non-fiction essay, script, play, or hybrid piece no longer than 10 double-spaced pages; or any combination of works in various genres that totals more than 10 pages.
- Collaborations are accepted. However, all authors must be acknowledged when the work is submitted.
- All work must be original and written exclusively by the author(s).
- You can expect a response to your submission by early in the Spring 2019 semester. Editors do not read submissions between semesters, so please be patient.
If you have any questions regarding submissions, please email send an email email@example.com.